Are you thinking of preparing something interesting for dinner? Don’t get stuck in finding new tips. We have the perfect recipe for you.
Beans sauce is a very interesting recipe that is very well enjoyed with almost any dish. It is not only highly nutritious, it is easy to prepare, suitable for a large family, as a little quantity can serve a good number of people, and often comes out very delicious.
Dieticians say that beans is very vital in reducing blood sugar in diabetics and is rich in protein, nourishing the body, bones and various organs. For health conscious persons working towards maintaining a good diet, it is time to get on the “beans” side of life. You can include vegetables to the sauce to increase its nutritional value.
Below is our beans sauce recipe. We are certain you will love it.
Beans (skinned or unskinned)
Grand Pure Soya Oil
Chicken/beef/fish (as desired)
Washed and chopped Green Vegetables (optional)
Carrots/green peas/green pepper (optional)
- Cook chicken/beef/fish and fry, if desired. Set aside the condiment and its stock, aside.
- Cook the beans till it is very soft. You might choose to wash off the skin before cooking or cook with the skin. The difference will be that when the skin is off, the sauce looks whitish and softer and with the skin, the sauce will look brownish and just like the usual beans porridge. Set aside when ready.
- Fry the chopped onions in Grand Pure Soya Oil till it is pale white.
- Add carrots, green peas and green pepper if being used. Stir fry for 45 seconds.
- Pour in the cooked beans and stir fry for 1minute.
- Add the stock to bring the beans paste to the desired texture.
- Add seasoning, pepper, curry/thyme and salt, as desired.
- Pour in the chicken/beef/fish and stir in.
- Add the green vegetables if so desired.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for about 1minute, depending on the texture.
Beans sauce can be served with rice, pasta, yam, potatoes, bread and in any other way you may love to enjoy beans. Your family will be glad to have this tonight. Enjoy your meal!