A popular quote says, “Food is essential to life. So, make it good.” How good have your Vegetable Sauce been lately? Having a good meal isn’t always only about the nutritional value of the meal. Meals should always have interesting variants as well as nutrition.
For a home where meals are regularly prepared, you can always make mealtimes the most interesting time for every member of the family by adding a little variety to your meals.
So, spice up your mealtime with interesting varieties. Is making sauces for your meals a very common routine for your family? How about an interesting and delicious alternative like a vegetable sauce in place of the usual tomato sauce?
Check out this vegetable sauce recipe. It will be of interest to you and definitely excite your family.
- Washed and chopped Green vegetable (ugu)
- Grand Pure Soya Oil (For a premium taste)
- Chopped carrots/green pepper/tomatoes (optional)
- Chopped onions
- Dry fish
- Boil and fry the fish, beef or chicken as desired and keep aside.
- Heat up your desired portion of Grand Pure Soya Oil in a pot and add the chopped onions to fry and leave for about 1min, depending on the rate at which you’ve heated the oil.
- Add your chopped carrots, green pepper and tomatoes to the oil and onions and allow frying for about 1min before adding your chopped green vegetables.
- Add some pepper and crayfish, as well as the seasoning, into the mixture, according to your taste.
- Let it simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve with cooked rice, yam, plantain, spaghetti or any other food of your choice.